Our range of software for the analysis and detailing of steel structures continues to be developed. In addition to the constant evolution of CYPECAD and CYPE 3D, CYPE Connect and StruBIM Steel have also recently been updated and we will be holding a webinar to present them.
Below you will find the main new features that we will be discussing:
- New operation: "Lateral plate"
- Exporting a selection of operations to the connection library
- Loads on continuous bearing bars
- Reinforced sections
- Automatic dimensioning
- Deleting continuous dimensions intermediate points
- Defining the default settings in "Design options"
- Optimising the use of sheets
- Assign tag
- Improved "Copy" tool
In addition, we will show you a practical example of a workflow connected to CYPE 3D, CYPE Connect and StruBIM Steel for a structure composed of variable section reinforced sections.