Seen as an industry reference for the design and installation of automatic fire sprinkler systems, NFPA®13 addresses sprinkler system design approaches, system installation and component options to prevent fire deaths and property loss.
With CYPE tools, through CYPEFIRE Hydraulic Systems, engineers specialized in fire protection projects can design sprinkler systems using the BIM methodology in accordance with the criteria established in NFPA 13.
In this seminar "Design of fire sprinkler systems with CYPE according to the NFPA standard", CYPE technicians will give a quick example showing the main details of the tool.
Highlights of this event:
- CYPEFIRE Hydraulic Systems: basic introduction.
- What is the NFPA®13?
- Other standards available in the program and customization of analysis conditions.
- Importing BIM models or CAD files (DWG, DXF, etc.).
- Definition of materials and project characteristics.
- Using EPANET 2 calculation engine to carry out the hydraulic calculations necessary for designing sprinkler networks and fire hose reels (FHR).
- Calculating load losses (Equivalent length method or Loss coefficient)
- Automatic pipe sizing.
- Checks for designing seismic supports according do NFPA®13.
- Results and checks corresponding to the NFPA®13 .
To reserve your spot for this informative webinar, simply register through our website using the link provided. After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access the webinar on the scheduled date.
We look forward to welcoming you to this informative session, where you can learn from industry experts, gain valuable insights and keep up to date with the latest developments in CYPE software.