Wooden structural systems are becoming increasingly popular all over the world. The combination of new technologies to produce the material and the emergence of new assembly techniques make this material an increasingly versatile solution.
In this seminar "BIM for the Design and detailing of timber structures with CYPE" we will present different tools where timber is used as a structural material, allowing you to quickly learn how to define the characteristics of the material and the structure, apply loads and combinations, analyse results and extract detailing documents and drawings.
Highlights of this event:
- Related Codes
- CYPE programs for the design of timber structures
- CYPE Architecture - CYPE 3D interoperability
- Selection of materials and structural characterization of elements
- Introduction of loads and combinations
- Analysing the overall results of the timber structure
- CYPE 3D - CYPE Connect interoperability
- Modelling and analysis of connections between timber elements
- Analysing results and drawing connections
To reserve your spot for this informative webinar, simply register through our website using the link provided. After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access the webinar on the scheduled date.
We look forward to welcoming you to this informative session, where you can learn from industry experts, gain valuable insights and keep up to date with the latest developments in CYPE software.