EnergyPlus™ is the most widely used, powerful and renowned calculation engine for energy simulation developed by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Integrated into CYPETHERM EPlus, our building energy simulation tool, it allows users to determine the energy demand of buildings, the energy performance of the HVAC systems, and the energy consumption by building services and energy vector used.
Want to learn how to determine the energy demand and consumption of a building using BIM technology? If so, don't miss our next webinar on 22 November.
Highlights of this event:
- Open BIM technology and software used in the proposed workflow
- Exporting from IFC Builder to CYPETHERM EPlus
- Classifying building elements with CYPETHERM EPlus
- Generating the thermal model with CYPETHERM EPlus
- Energy simulation with CYPETHERM EPlus
- Results and reports
- Possibilities for expanding the proposed workflow