On 15 February, we’ll be discussing the connection between CYPECAD and CYPE 3D by means of integrated 3D structures.
With this feature, you can include a structure in CYPECAD with the same design assumptions as CYPE 3D, combining the power and virtues of both analysis programs.
Highlights of the presentation:
- Main differences between CYPECAD and CYPE 3D
- Benefits for CYPECAD with integrated 3D structures
- General aspects of integrated 3D structures
- Creating an integrated 3D structure in CYPECAD
- Copying, rotating, moving and editing integrated 3D structures
Sound interesting? Don’t miss the chance to learn all about this workflow from our structural experts.