To access the learning resources of the program, follow these steps:
- Open the “Training” menu on this website and select “Learning resources”.
- Find and select the desired program in the drop-down menu on the left-hand side. Then click on the button with the program name in the centre.
- This will take you to the program’s Learning Resources page. Here you will find the following material:
- Quickstart guides. Series of sequential videos to learn how to use the program, aimed at beginners.
- Videos, tutorials and webinars. Videos, tutorials and webinars associated with the programs.
- Self-learning. Online courses taught by CYPE and its partners.
- User manuals and other reports and documents. Written documents related to the program, including user manuals, calculation reports, commercial product catalogues and other documents.
- Articles on blog.bimserver.center. Technical articles and new features.
- FAQ. Frequently asked questions about the program.
Depending on the application, different types of learning resources are available.